Monday, October 22, 2012

King Stays King.

Some similarities that Romeo and I both share, is that when we we're both younger we both joined a choir in a parish. When I was about 9 years of age or so I recall going to choir in my parish, in St. John Bosco church. I was one of the leaders in my choir groups. Like Romeo, I also really like singing. It's one of the things that I can say that is a daily hobby. I can agree that music plays a big role in everyday life for everybody, and I can say Romeo also agrees with me because that's his life. Music is life.

Lessons that I have learned from Romeo is that you shouldn't give up on what you want to be. You should also dedicate your live to what you really want to be if that's what you really want in life. What I'm trying to say is be dedicated to what you want to be. For example, Romeo wrote his own songs at age 13. He wasn't going after girls like most of the kids at his age were, he was at home writing his own songs. He then made a group that started off small and came out a big success. If you dedicate  your life to it, you can be it. Never give up on your dreams, is what Romeo taught me.

Romeo has played a big role in my life by being the main music I listen to. His music is just a cute thing to listen to. It sets my mood when I'm mad and turns it into a happy mood. I think its because of the beat it is placed in the song, its so upbeat and it gets to me all the time to start dancing. The role Romeo's music is played in my life is it always changes my mood to a good one and even if I'm having a bad day Romeo always manages to have me smiling.

In the future Romeo's music will be important to me because it's what I listen in my childhood, and I'm pretty sure he will be a legend. In the future when i have kids hopefully, I will tell them about Romeo and teach them about him. Romeo will be important in my future because he's the reason why I know bachata. He's the reason why bachata is so popular along with his group Aventura, and I want my kids to know that. I want my kids to know who he is because he played a big role in my life in my childhood. Later on, music will change, different generations will be made, and Romeo will stay the same. King stays king-Romeo.

La Bella y la Bestia by Romeo Santos
"beauty and the beast"

No comments:

Post a Comment